I’m looking for a killer account manager to manage our second largest account, Bell Canada.
Here’s the overview:
The Bell Canada Account Manager will be responsible for the Bell Canada account and be fully accountable for the relationship, its management and development. You will create the account strategies, solutions roadmaps, and execute with absolute precision. The best fit for this opportunity is someone who gets what it means and knows how to manage a large, complex Service Provider. You operate from a sales philosophy emphasizing strategy, planning, execution and accountability. You win by engaging the customer in robust dialog focused on their business. You get it’s about them not you. You leverage every resource at your disposal from the Professional Services team to Marketing, from Finance to Engineering. You know better than anyone Rainmakers are a dying breed and leverage cross-functional teams. You are a demand creator. You get sales is more than reacting to opportunities but about finding them. You like to be the person who does things everyone else says can’t be done.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Making the account better and happier by:
- Increasing revenue (theirs and ours)
- Reducing customer pain
- Embedding 2Wire into Bell’s overall Internet & Broadband strategy
- Being the “go-to” person at Bell
- Rallying the entire 2Wire organization including professional services and field solution engineers around Bell Canada to ensure a 100% positive customer experience.
- Making your quota.
- Doing whatever it takes.
This is what I want you to be able to show:
- You have your own demonstratable account management system including:
- Specific success strories resulting from its implementation.
- A break down of its strength and weaknesses and how it could be implemented into this environment.
- You know what an account governance model is.
- You’ve sold to Service Providers OR you spend your waking hours dreaming about the convergence of the web and TV OR you’d rather spend your weekend reading about HPNA, IPV6 etc. and their impact on the wired home.
- A demonstrated account management execution strategy, including;
- Past strategies
- Analysis assessment
- Review Cadence
- Phenomenal analysis skills, you can dissect an environment on the fly.
- Live for data, but aren’t controlled by it.
- You get, use, and like Enterprise 2.0/Web 2.0 Tools.
- Have failed at least once
- You live in Toronto
If this is you and your interested in this opportunity send your LinkedIn Profile and links to your online presence to jkeenan (at) 2wire (dot) com. If you don’t have an online presence or a LinkedIn profile, send your resume with the reason why you DON’T have an online presence and why you should still be considered.
Looking forward to meeting some of you.