I’m pumped to be interviewing this lady right here
New York Times, Best Selling Author, Tasha Eurich is going to be on Taught Leaders this Thursday at 2:00 EST, 11:00 PST. We’re gonna be talking about her new book; Insight, Why We’re Not as Self-Aware as We Think, and How Seeing Ourselves Clearly Helps Us Succeed at Work and in Life.
This book is lit and I’m excited to talk about:
- Why we just can’t see who we REALLY are and why we have such blind spots
- How to become more in tune with who we are, so we can grow as individuals
- Why your boss is just as guilty of this as you are
- The science behind our blind spots
- Why most approaches to self-awareness like therapy and journaling don’t actually work
This is going to be a kick-ass show. Self-awareness is absolutely key to success, yet most of us avoid it like the plague, crafting bullshit stories that make us feel good and keep us from having to take corrective action.
If you’re looking for more than just a cheerleading session on how to improve and become successful, check out what Tasha has to say on Thursday, May 4th at 2:00 EST (11:00 PST).
It’s gonna be savage.
Register here NOW!: Not Taught with Tasha Eurich