I’m headed to Niseko Japan in the morning to go skiing. Most of you already know, I’m a proud ski bum. So, I thought I should give some good foreign pow a try. I will be 16 hours ahead of Mountain Standard Time, so I don’t expect to be working too much. With that said, I wanted to make sure this community continued to get some good sales love. Therefore, I have a killer lineup of the best sales bloggers in the world who are going to share their mad wisdom with this community while I’m gone.
The list includes;
- Matt Heinz of Heinz Marketing
- Townsend Wardlaw of Sales Transformation Architects
- Barbara Giamanco Author and Social Selling Guru
- The “edgy” and always exciting Dan Waldschmidt
- Author of Quit Wining and Start Selling – Kelly Riggs
- Author of Strategic Sales Presentations – Jack Malcolm
- Barbara Weaver Smith Author of The Whale Hunters
- and more
It’s going to be killer week for blog posts. They’re fun, edgy, entertaining and informative. So, don’t say I’ve never done something for you. I may be skiing the pow pow, but I’m still making sure the world of sales is keepin’ it real.
Have a great week all.