The chatter and noise surrounding social selling seems to be growing. The conversations seem to be getting louder and louder. Social Selling or social media is the topic of the day. Everyone has an opinion. There is no doubt that social media can play a role in the sales process, but how big of a role? Can it truly impact quota? Is it already impacting quota?
Marketing has embraced social media full force. PR Firms have as well. In the chain of revenue generation, it seems everyone has jumped on the social media wagon or have they? Has sales? Has the sales industry, as a whole, truly embraced social media as valuable selling tool?
I’m not one to be satisfied with wondering. Therefore, I’ve partnered up with Social Centered Selling to do a little research and find out.
- Determine sales peoples true adoption of social media as a selling tool
- See if social selling actually moves the revenue needle
- Determine how long sales has been using social media
- Know what social sites sales people are using and what they are using them for
- See if there is a relationship between those who use social media and those who don’t and quota attainment
- See why some sales people DON’T use social media
- Determine the amount of time sales people spend using social media
- and more
Sales people are numbers driven. We are data centric. We are all about the data. So, we’re gonna get data for you. We’ll tell you if your missing out on an opportunity or if it’s not worth your time. But in order to do that we need your help.
We need you to tell us how you’re using social media today. We need you to take this 3 minute survey. (really, it’s that short) We’ll share what we learn and we’ll give you all the data you need to get more out of social selling and get closer to your number.
Go on, take the survey. I’ll share little bits of the data here as we compile it.
I’m excited to see what we learn.
What do you think? What do you think the numbers are going to tell us?