I don’t think anyone who reads this blog is confused about my opinions on social media and its impact careers and successful selling. Whether you are a CEO, SVP/VP sales, Sales Manager or a Sales Leader if you have not embeded social into your daily processes you aren’t doing your job.
At the very least, every person, who has a job to do should AT LEAST be using Twitter as an information stream. Every person on this planet (who has access to the net) should be monitoring Twitter, Twitter key words, and the people who influence their industry. If nothing more than that is done, that can be considered enough for now.
Therefore, I wanted share with this community some of the best sales and marketing guru’s to follow on Twitter. These people dole out an abundance of GREAT reading and info around sales, social selling, cold calling, sales leadership, and more. If you are in sales, this is a goldmine of info to help you make your number.
Create a Twitter list of these folks and check it out everyday. You can call it “Twitter Sales Gurus.” Add others to the list as you find them. I promise, following this list will increase sales, your selling ability and sales leadership, that is if you actually absorb what they share.
If you don’t use Twitter, don’t know how to create Twitter Lists etc. download my Twitter for Sales ebook. There just isn’t an excuse any longer.
Now find each of these people on Twitter and start following them. I put me in here too, just in case, by some crazy coincidence you don’t follow me. If you have any great Twitter follow suggestions, put them in the comments. There never can be too many. Now, enjoy and get following!
- Miles Austin @milesaustin
- Karin Bellantoni @BlueprintSMS
- Jim Domanski @TeleSalesExpert
- Terri Dunevant @wincourage
- Matt Goff @mattgoffsales
- Charlie Green @CharlesHGreen
- Gary Hart @SalesDuJour
- Leanne Hoagland Smith @coachlee
- Mark Hunter @TheSalesHunter
- Anthony Iannarino @iannarino
- Jim Keenan @keenan
- Jerry Kennedy @jerrykennedy
- Mike Kunkle @Mike_Kunkle
- Alen Mayer @mayeralen
- Paul McCord @paul_mccord
- Kelly McCormick @kellymccormick_
- Nancy Nardin @sellingtools
- Andy Paul @zerotimeselling
- Don F. Perkins @donfperkins
- Doug Rice d @douglaserice
- Lori Richardson @scoremoresales
- Kelly Riggs @kellyriggs
- Kelley Robertson @FearlessSelling
- Steven Rosen @StevenARosen
- Richard Ruff @saleshorizons
- Todd Schnick @toddschnick
- Tibor Shanto @TiborShanto
- Elinor Stutz @smoothsale
- Babette Ten Haken @babettetenhaken
- Bob Terson @RobertTerson
- Ken Thoreson @KenThoreson
- Dan Waldschmidt @danwaldo
- Mike Weinberg @mike_weinberg
- Lynn Hidy @upyourtelesales
- Jill Konrath @JillKonrath
- Jeffrey Gitomer @gitomer
- Townsend Wardlaw @townsendwardlaw
- Jonathan Farrington @topsalesworld
- Barbara Giamanco @barbaragiamanco
Robert Freeborn (Go follow him on Twitter) has created a public list of all these fabulous Twitter folks. He’s done the work for you. If you want to follow them all, just go here: Twitter Sales Guru List and click subscribe. You’ll get your daily dose of all your sales goodness with one click.