For any company trying to grow, you will need more than purely talented salespeople. To keep up with competition, you need to provide a platform for your people to grow, which in turn will lead to accelerated revenue growth. For salespeople, finding an organization that puts your development at the forefront is an opportunity to launch your career beyond your dreams.
With 22 years of direct sales and sales leadership experience, Rob has successful experience in every part of the sales process.
Rob currently is the Founder and CEO of XVoyant, a Sales Coaching Technology organization committed to helping organizations develop world-class sales coaches. XVoyant’s platform is the first technology to transform historical data from Salesforce into predictive coaching plans for sales leaders and salespeople.
● What is the definition of coaching?
● Why do sales leaders struggle with coaching?
● What are some of the most common coaching “traps?”
● What are some coaching tips or best practices?
● What are some of your top pieces of advice for leading high growth teams?