Success in the 21st Century
Length: 45 – 60 minutes
Book this Keynote if you want:
A team that is ready, excited, and prepared to crush it in the Information Age.
The 21st Century has changed everything. With the advent of the Internet, social media, Google search, and a 24/7 aways on, hyper connected world, the old rules to success have changed.
In this keynote, Keenan leverages the research, lessons, and insights from his wildly popular book, Not Taught: What it Takes to Be Successful in the 21st Century to help your organization get to the next level.
Change is happening at lightning speed and this keynote will make sure your team is poised, excited, and ready to win.
What you get:
- Why reach is the most valuable asset a person can have in the 21st Century
- How you can develop influence that wins
- How to grow a personal brand that draws people and organizations to you
- Why “experience” no longer matters
- Change and how your approach to it determines success for you and your company
- How risk plays into the success equation
- and MORE
Custom: Your Event, Your Topic, Your Way
Keenan can customize an event specifically for the needs of your audience and event. Understanding that every event has it’s own “theme”, Keenan works with his clients to create a one-of-a-kind event for your organization. Don’t settle for a canned keynote when a custom one is what you need.
I’m here for you.