We are hiring software sales people in Provo, Utah. Live and work an hour from world class skiing and the #6 ranked happiest places to live in 50 Cities with the Sunniest Outlook. Congratulations on graduating from college! It may seem like your best memories are behind you but with 80% of your life still in front of you there are still a lot of great times ahead and it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to do with the next few years of your life. Why not join one of the most popular and fastest growing software companies in the nation. They are currently looking to fill positions in multiple levels of sales jobs from entry-level sales to account executive positions. We are looking for competitive, confident, and passionate sales people who have the opportunity for advancement quickly within the company. The executive team includes former Google and Amazon execs, sales masters and an overall renowned team. Here’s what you will be doing: (Doesn’t this sound like fun?) The primary charge of an entry-level sales representative is to fill and manage the top portion of the sales pipeline and be a general sales killer amidst an exciting sales environment.
- *Receive world class training on products and selling techniques starting Day 1
- *Be responsible for lead qualification and business development:
- *Initial contact with potential clients via cold call or email
- *Consultative sales approach
- *Building relationships
- *Introducing product and respective benefits for their company
- *Schedule meetings with senior sales reps after qualifying leads to continue conversation
The sweet perks you will receive that make this an awesome company to work for:
- *PAID relocation – (You will actually be given money for moving to Utah!)
- *100% of all Medical, Dental, Vision paid by our client (this is like a pay raise)
- *Life insurance equivalent to one-year base salary
- *Opportunities for RAPID advancement
- *Five weeks paid time off (enough time to visit parents, friends, Moab or Vegas!)
- *7 Company holidays, closed Christmas – New Years
- *On-site gym, catered food, treadmill Desks, four stocked kitchens
- *Ping-Pong, pool tables, basketball, massage chairs throughout the entire building
- *Swag & threads handed out for like…no reason
How easy it is to get this job? The requirements are:
- *Bachelors Degree or will be obtained in the next 12 Months
- *Maintain all activity information in Salesforce.com
- *Kick butt and have fun on a daily basis (yes, this is actually a team requirement)
- *Reliable, confident, and articulate
- *Desire to progress to sales position
- *Exceptional interpersonal ability
- *Highly competitive & strong work ethic
- *Student Mentality – if you like to learn, our client can teach you to be the BEST!
- *Strong analytical skills
- *Passionate – without the PASSION and DRIVE to succeed, what do you bring to the table?
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and copy of your resume along with a link to your Linkedin profile and contact information.